The Southside Virginia Regional Technology Consortium (SVRTC) approved a 5-Year Strategic Plan for 2017-2021. It includes the following goals:
- Goal 1: Staff Development- Plan and provide professional development for SVRTC Members.
- Goal 2: Communication- Communicate information of interest to SVRTC members/partners and provide forums for the discussion and dissemination of information.
- Goal 3: Collaboration- Promote collaboration between and among SVRTC members/partners concerning the use and integration of instructional technologies.
- Goal 4: Public Relations- Foster awareness of the mission, goals, activities, and opportunities of the SVRTC and provide opportunities for recognition of SVRTC members individually and collectively.
- Goal 5: Recognition- Provide and promote opportunities to recognize SVRTC members for the exemplary use of technology to support the goals and mission of the organization.
- Goal 6: Infrastructure – Promote opportunities to improve broadband access in the SVRTC region.
- Goal 7: Funding- Engage in activities that will help secure funding to support the goals and mission of the SVRTC.